Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cupcakes


Spring Time Cupcakes
As we all know, Spring Break is only a week away. I have decided to make a special day to get all the students in the spring time atmosphere. On the friday before break, I am going to bake cupcakes and frost them in yellow, green, pink, and orange frosting. I then will purchase different colors of sprinkles and different decorates for the students to decorate the top of the cupcakes. I am well aware that this will be a challenge in the mess factor, but giving them a task like this will help them with many skills and also make them feel quiet important.

2 comments:

  1. very cute Devin i love it. Also it is fun to make a mess sometimes! like you said it will improve their skills while enjoying a wonderful snack. dont forget the milk. hahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. good point. plus this teacher needs a little snack sometimes too!

    ReplyDelete