
Just like most of the teachers, students are beginning to get spring fever. I am starting to find that many of the students are more anxious to get out of the classroom scene than actually working on their work. I have decided to make my classroom enviorment more of the vibrant outdoors that they are looking for. I created an art project of students making flowers weather coloring a flower sheet or using the pre-cut flower petals and circle to paste and create their own. With their artwork, I took the time to decorate one wall in my classroom with green paper on the bottom and put their flowers in the grass area. Then, of course, added the sun and a tree. Hopefully this will get them to feel more like the spring came inside the building.

This is a great idea. I think that it will engage your students more in their learning process. You might actually find that they are paying attention or maybe that all the vibrant colors just makes them more crazy and less likely to focus. I hope it all works out for the best though. Good luck!
ReplyDelete